Blogger Backgrounds
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday 25 September 2011

!!!!Love Machine In Progress!!!!

Arini xde cte yg besh cme ase bersalah tuh ade......
To tembam,im sorry coz today i didnt spend a lot of time texting and speak to you......
Ase bersalah jgak sebab wat dye cmtuh.......

Juz want to let u know,in my mind rite now only have one girl named Nurazreena Suhada.
Without your cute voice,my daily life juz like empty soda can....
You've changed me.....Almost 2 years I try to find a replacement...And now,I already found it....
That is you.....

I miss this moment we sit and eat together talking nonsense!<3

Haaa.....although we didnt register at JPN,but for me she is my soulmate....If anyone see her,please keep in mind that she is Syafiq Soulmate's....my number one radio listener,my luver.....this song below dedicated to you TEMBAM!!! miss u every single breath i take.....^_^

And baby, everything that I have is yours,
You will never go cold or hungry.
I'll be there when you're insecure,
Let you know that you're always lovely.
Girl, cause you are the only thing that I got right now

One day when the sky is falling,
I'll be standing right next to you,
Right next to you.
Nothing will ever come between us,
I'll be standing right next to you,
Right next to you

1 comment:

azreen suhada said...

saya jatuh cinta dengan awak setiap hari. <3